The TV ratings for Tuesday, February 24th are in. Here are some of the highlights:
- The one-hour Parks and Recreation series finale on NBC at 10 p.m. scored a 1.6 rating in the key demographic and 4.2 million viewers, which seems low, but is way up from last week’s 1.2 rating. (You can read Evan’s recap of the finale here).
- Fans of ABC’s Fresh Off the Boat will be pleased to hear that the show stayed steady at 8 p.m. with a 1.9 and 5.79 million viewers, meaning that it wasn’t affected by The Voice at all — huzzah!
- Speaking of The Voice, its second night dropped slightly from its premiere to a 3.8 rating and 13.8 million viewers. But, it still won its timeslot, which helped NBC win the night among adults 18-49 (CBS won with viewers overall).
- Marvel’s Agent Carter on ABC also had a finale Tuesday night at 9 p.m., which may or may not be its series finale. (You can read Evan’s recap here). The show matched its series low with a 1.3 rating, down a tenth from last week, and 4 million viewers. Ouch.
- MasterChef Junior on Fox also finished up its season down to a 1.6, with 4.8 million viewers at 8 p.m. That’s down two tenths from last week, which is probably thanks to The Voice (it had to snatch its viewers from somewhere!)
- On CBS, NCIS at 8 p.m notched a 2.4 rating (down slightly) and 17.43 million viewers, while NCIS: New Orleans was steady at 9 p.m. gained a 2.0 and 13.84 million viewers. Person of Interest ticked up a tenth, cleaning up at 10 p.m. with 1.7 and 9.47 million viewers.
- As for comedies, Fox’s New Girl at 9 p.m. and The Mindy Project at 9:30 p.m. both stayed steady, with 1.4/2.9 million viewers and 1.1/2.36 million viewers respectively.