The Tuesday TV ratings for November 17th are in; here are some of the highlights:
- At 8 p.m., NCIS was the top scripted show of the hour, notching a 2.1 rating in the key 18-49 demographic, and 16.47 million viewers for CBS.
- CW’s The Flash came in at a 1.3 rating, down two tenths fro last week, and 3.34 million viewers, while The Muppets on ABC stayed steady with a 1.2 rating and 3.9 million viewers.
- Grandfathered, also at 8 p.m., stayed the course on Fox with a 1.0 rating and 2.99 million viewers, but The Grinder at 8:30 p.m. picked up an additional tenth to rise to a 0.9 rating and 2.38 million viewers.
ABC’s Fresh Off the Boat, which just received an additional order for two more episodes (24 total), was up a tenth to a 1.4 rating and 3.84 million viewers.
- The premiere of Chicago Med on NBC at 9 p.m. won the hour with a 2.2 rating and 8.59 million viewers, which is a solid start and higher than either of its sister shows’ premieres.
- NCIS: New Orleans dropped a tenth to a 1.6 rating and 12.87 million viewers, while Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. held its same numbers from last week, with a 1.3 rating and 3.57 million viewers, also at 9 p.m.
- Scream Queens on Fox has also been keeping its regular audience with a 0.9 rating and 2.36 million viewers, while iZombie on the CW dropped a tenth to a 0.5 rating and 1.26 million viewers.
- At 10 p.m., Chicago Fire was down several ticks from last week’s Voice-bolstered numbers, down to a more regular 1.9 rating and 7.95 million viewers. Limitless dipped a tenth to a 1.4 rating and 7.55 million viewers in the same hour, while a rerun of Shark Tank on ABC pulled better numbers than the recently-cancelled Wicked City had been in that slot.