The Tuesday TV ratings for May 5th are in; here are some of the highlights:
- At 8 p.m., CBS’s NCIS matched last week’s ratings in the key 18-49 demographic with a 2.0 and 14.24 million viewers, helping CBS win the night among overall viewers.
- NBC’s The Voice was down to a series low 1.9 rating, but it still allowed the peacock network to tie with CBS in the ratings race for the night. The Voice also brought in 8.75 million viewers.
- Dancing with the Stars was down three tenths to a 1.4 rating and 10.13 million viewers on ABC.
The return of Grodd on The Flash didn’t give it much of a ratings bump, as the series was actually down a tenth to a 1.4 rating and 3.64 million viewers (still very good numbers for the CW).
- The NCIS franchise continued to dominate at 9 p.m. with NCIS: New Orleans winning the hour with a 1.6 rating and 13.25 million viewers, even though it was down three tenths from last week.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. stayed steady with a 1.5 rating and 4.48 million viewers on ABC, while iZombie on the CW was also steady with its 0.7 rating and 1.93 million viewers.
- Undateable‘s live shows gave it a bump of a tenth in the ratings, to a 1.3 and 4.28 million viewers for NBC.
- New Girl was up a notch for Fox (1.1, 2.24 million viewers), while Weird Loners stayed steady with a 0.6 rating and 1.59 million viewers at 9:30 p.m.
- Chicago Fire was steady on NBC with a 1.6 rating and 6.74 million viewers, winning it the 10 p.m. timeslot, while Person of Interest begins its death march to a series low 1.1 rating and 8.21 million viewers on CBS. Forever, though, was up a tenth to a 1.1 rating and 4.10 million viewers on ABC.