The Tuesday TV ratings for March 24th are in; here are some of the highlights:
- CBS won the night in the key 18-49 demographic and with viewers overall thanks to NCIS at 8 p.m., which notched a 2.2 rating and 16.01 million viewers, as well as NCIS: New Orleans at 9 p.m. (1.9 and 14.25 million viewers). Person of Interest was steady at a 1.5 and 9.19 million viewers at 10 p.m.
- On the opposite end of the spectrum, The Flash on the CW dropped two tenths down to a 1.1 and 3.21 million viewers at 8 p.m., which didn’t do much as a lead-in for iZombie at 9 p.m., which was down a tenth to 0.7 and 2.06 million viewers.
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. at 9 p.m. was down to a series low of 1.5 and 4.2 million viewers on ABC. The night was tough for the network since Forever was also down to a series low 0.9 rating and 4.41 million viewers at 10 p.m.
- Fresh Off the Boat at 8 p.m. was also down a notch to a (still strong) 1.4 rating and 4.95 million viewers.
- Fox’s The Mindy Project at 9:30 p.m. ended its season with a series low of 0.8 and 2.05 million viewers, leaving its fate uncertain regarding renewal.
- NBC also saw a drop across the board, starting with The Voice at 8 p.m., which pulled a 2.7 rating and 11.2 million viewers (though it still won its timeslot). Undateable at 9 p.m. was also down four tenths to a 1.5 and 5.24 million viewers, while One Big Happy saw a drop following its premiere, down to 1.2 and 3.95 million viewers. The Night Shift at 10 p.m. was down half a point from yesterday’s episode to 1.0 and 4.14 million viewers.