With Comic-Con 2012 just around the corner, word is starting to leak out about what movies and TV shows will/won’t be making an appearance. We have a good idea of the film panel slate in Hall H, and now official word regarding TV panels is trickling down. As a quick reference guide, we’ve rounded up the TV panels that have been confirmed thus far in one easy article. Briefly:
- Thursday – MAD, Nikita
- Friday – The Big Bang Theory, Arrow, Bones, Childrens Hospital, Cult, 666 Park Avenue, Brickleberry, Bob’s Burgers, The Venture Bros, NTSF:SD:SUV, Robot Chicken, Black Dynamite
- Saturday – Glee, The Vampire Diaries, Revolution, The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Person of Interest, Futurama, The Following
- Sunday – Fringe, Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural, DC Nation, The Cleveland Show
Hit the jump for more details, including which actors will be in attendance and where the panels will take place. Comic-Con 2012 will run from July 11 – July 15.
Before the actual panels take place, there will be pilot screenings for Arrow, Revolution, The Following, Cult and 666 Park Avenue in Ballroom 20 on Wednesday night. This is only a partial list, as we should also expect panels for Game of Thrones, True Blood, The Walking Dead, etc. Though it’d never happen in a million years, I would be at a panel for HBO’s Girls in a heartbeat. To hear Lena Dunham and co. talk about the twistedly hilarious situations that must have inspired some of the show’s scenes/storylines would be incredibly entertaining. Alas, that’s about as likely as getting Christopher Nolan to bring The Dark Knight Rises to Comic-Con.
Here’s the way the TV schedule for Comic-Con 2012 looks so far:
- Nikita (The CW)– Stars Maggie Q, Shane West, Lyndsay Fonseca and executive producer Craig Silverstein will be onhand for this panel in Room 6BCF.
- MAD (Cartoon Network) – Producers Kevin Shinick and Mark Marek will appear in Room 6DE.
- Arrow (The CW) – Stephen Amell and other cast members will join this new series’ producers for the show’s panel in Ballroom 20.
- The Big Bang Theory (CBS) – Unspecified cast members and executive producers will be onhand for the show’s first time in Hall H.
- Bones (Fox) – David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel will appear alongside creator/executive producer Hart Hanson and executive producer Stephen Nathan for the show’s panel at a TBD location.
- Brickleberry (Comedy Central) – Voice cast Daniel Tosh, David Herman, Tom Kenny, Jerry Minor and Kaitlin Olson join creators/executive producers Waco O’Guin and Roger Black for this new animated series’ panel in a TBD location.
- Childrens Hospital (Adult Swim) – Star/executive producer Rob Corddry and executive producer Jonathan Stern join Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Megan Mullally, Henry Winkler and Ken Marino for the show’s panel in the Indigo Room.
- Bob’s Burgers (Fox) – Voice cast H. Jon Benjamin, John Roberts, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman and Kristen Schaal join creator/executive producer Loren Bouchard and executive producer Jim Dauterive for the animated show’s panel at a TBD location.
- 666 Park Avenue (ABC) – Stars Terry O’Quinn, Rachael Taylor and Dave Annable join executive producers David Wilcox (Fringe) and Matthew Miller (Chuck) for this new series’ panel in Room 6BCF.
- Cult (The CW) – Matt Davis, Jessica Lucas, Alona Tal and Robert Knepper join executive producer Rockne S. O’Bannon for this new show’s panel in Room 6BCF.
- The Venture Bros (Adult Swim) – Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer will be in the Indigo Ballroom for this panel.
- NTSF:SD:SUV (Adult Swim) – Paul Scheer, Jonathan Stern, Curtis Gwinn, Martin Starr, Rebecca Romijn, Brandon Johnson, June Diane Raphael, and Rob Corddry will be onhand in the Indigo Ballroom for the comedy series panel.
- Robot Chicken (Adult Swim) – Seth Green, Matthew Senreich, Tom Root, Matthew Beans and Breckin Meyer will take part in the show’s panel in the Indigo Ballroom.
- Black Dynamite (Adult Swim) – Carl Jones, Michael Jai White, Tommy Davidson, Kym Whitley, Byron Minns, Debra Wilson, Orlando Jones, and Cedric Yarborough will be onhand for the show’s panel in the Indigo Ballroom.
- Revolution (NBC) – Billy Burke, Giancarlo Esposito and Tracy Spiridakos join creator/executive producer Eric Kripke (Supernatural) and director/co-executive producer Jon Favreau for this new J.J. Abrams series’ panel in Room 6BCF.
- Glee (Fox) – Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Darren Criss, Kevin McHale, Jenna Ushkowitz and Naya Rivera join co-creator/co-executive producer Brad Falchuk for the show’s panel in the Indigo Room.
- The Vampire Diaries (The CW) – Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder and more join executive producers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec in Ballroom 20 for the show’s panel.
- The Following (Fox) – Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy join executive producers Kevin Williams and Marcos Siega in Room 6BCF for this promising new series’ panel.
- Person of Interest (CBS) – Unspecified stars and creators will be onhand in Room 6BCF to discuss the show’s first season and give a preview of season 2.
- Family Guy (Fox) – Seth MacFarlane, Alex Bornstein, Mila Kunis and Seth Green join showrunners Mark Hentemann and Steve Callaghan for the animated series’ panel in a TBD location.
- American Dad (Fox) – Seth MacFarlane, Wendy Schaal, Scott Grimes, Rachael MacFarlane, Dee Bradley Baker, Mike Barker and Matt Weitzman preview the upcoming season in a TBD location for this show’s panel.
- The Simpsons (Fox) – Creator Matt Groening, executive producer Al Jean and supervising producer Mike Anderson join Yeardley Smith and other stars in a TBD location for the animated series’ panel.
- Fringe (Fox) – Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown, Jasika Nicole and John Noble join the show’s producers for the series’ first time in Hall H and last Comic-Con panel ever in anticipation of the final season which airs this fall.
- Sons of Anarchy (FX) – Creator Kurt Sutter joins stars Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Ron Perlman, Maggie Siff, Kim Coates, Mark Boone Junior, Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi, Ryan Hurst and Dayton Callie in a TBD location for the popular show’s panel.
- Supernatural (The CW) – Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, Jim Beaver and Mark A. Sheppard join executive producer Jeremy Carver and consulting producer Ben Edlund in Hall H for the show’s panel.
- The Cleveland Show (Fox) – Voice actors Seth MacFarlane, Mike Henry, Sanaa Lathan and Kevin Michael Richardson debut the season premiere in a TBD location.
- DC Nation (Cartoon Network) – Unspecified panelists will give fans a peek at what’s in store for the upcoming programming block.