TV ratings are in for Tuesday, May 13th, including a number of season finales. Briefly:
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. closed out its uneven freshman season with a 1.9 rating in the 18-49 demo and scored 5.23 million viewers, which matches last week’s performance. ABC has already renewed the show for a second season, so Agent Coulson and Co. will return this fall. Read Evan’s recap of the episode here.
- On the flipside, Fox’s Glee closed out its fifth season with a series low 0.6 rating and a mere 1.92 million viewers, dropping 25% from last week’s numbers. Though Fox has already ordered a sixth and final season, don’t be surprised if the episode count for next year is lower than normal.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Tuesday, including Person of Interest, Supernatural, About a Boy, and more.
- Elsewhere on ABC, The Goldbergs season finale was up 13% to a 1.4 rating and 4.13 million viewers.
- The series finale of the short-lived comedy Trophy Wife notched a 0.9 rating and 2.77 million viewers for a rise of 29%.
- About a Boy was up 13% with a 1.7 rating in the demo and 5.84 million viewers.
- Chicago Fire was even with last week’s 1.9 rating and scored 7.09 million viewers, but was up 12% over its first season finale.
- NCIS rose 13% to a 2.6 rating and 16.8 million viewers, making it the night’s top program.
- NCIS: Los Angeles was also up, rising 14% to a 2.5 rating and 14.8 million viewers.
- Closing out the night, Person of Interest marked a rise of two tenths to a 1.9 rating and scored 10.83 million viewers for its season finale.
- Over on The CW, The Originals season finale rose 50% to a 0.9 rating and garnered 2.06 million viewers.
- Supernatural hit a 0.9 rating and 2.14 million viewers, rising 13% from last week.