TV ratings for Tuesday, April 29th are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Last night’s installment of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on ABC was even with last week’s 1.9 rating in the 18-49 demo and scored 5.45 million viewers. Read Evan’s recap here.
- The latest episode of the CW’s Supernatural, which served as a backdoor pliot for the potential spinoff Bloodlines, ticked up 11% to a 1.0 rating and garnered 2.13 million viewers.
Hit the jump for the rest of the ratings report, including New Girl, Person of Interest, About a Boy, Glee, Chicago Fire, and more.
- A rather goofy episode of New Girl (though aren’t they all, lately?) dropped 17% to a series low 1.0 rating and brought in 2.16 million viewers.
- Glee also earned a series low, dropping 11% to a 0.8 rating and 2.35 million viewers.
- The Mindy Project, on the other hand, ticked up 10% to a 1.1 rating and garnered 2.16 million viewers.
- New comedy series About a Boy dropped 11% to a 1.7 rating and scored 6.56 million viewers.
- Growing Up Fisher was even with last week’s 1.5 rating and notched 5.71 million viewers.
- Chicago Fire hit a 1.8 rating in the demo for a 6% rise, scoring 7.19 million viewers.
- NCIS rose 14% to a 2.5 rating and 16.98 million viewers, topping the night in overall viewership.
- NCIS: Los Angeles was even with last week’s 2.1 rating and scored 14.78 million viewers.
- Person of Interest rose 6% to a 1.9 rating and 11.2 million viewers.
- Elsewhere on ABC, The Goldbergs was up 14% to a 1.6 rating and 4.59 million viewers.
- Trophy Wife rose 13% to a 0.9 rating and 2.93 million viewers.
- The Originals rose 33% to a 0.8 rating and notched 1.66 million viewers.