TV ratings for Wednesday, April 30th are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- The CW’s Arrow rose 14% from last week’s series low 0.7 rating to a 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demo, garnering 2.25 million viewers. The 100, meanwhile, was even with last week’s 0.6 rating and scored 1.9 milion viewers. Read Dave’s Arrow recap here.
- ABC’s Nashville returned to a series low 1.2 rating and 4.49 million viewers, which is down 20% from its last original episode’s 1.5 rating.
Hit the jump for the rest of the ratings report, including Revolution, Modern Family, CSI, and more.
- Revolution rose 8% to a 1.4 rating in the demo and notched 4.72 million viewers.
- Law & Order: SVU hit a 1.8 rating for a drop of 14% from its last new episode’s 2.1 rating, scoring 6.14 million viewers.
- A Chicago Fire crossover episode of Chicago PD rose 19% to a 1.9 rating and notched 7.24 million viewers.
- The Middle dropped 5% to a 1.8 rating and 7.08 million viewers.
- Suburgatory was down 18% to a 1.4 rating and 5.13 million viewers, tying its series low.
- Modern Family dropped 20% to a season low 2.8 rating and 8.27 million viewers.
- The new comedy series Mixology dropped 13% to a 1.3 rating and 3.65 million viewers.
- Criminal Minds was down 4% to a series low-tying 2.2 rating and 10.25 million viewers.
- CSI rose 6% to a 1.8 rating and garnered 9.95 million viewers.