TV ratings for Monday, October 20th are in. Here’s a brief rundown:
- NBC’s The Blacklist dropped a considerable four tenths from last week, earning a 2.4 rating in the 18-49 demo and scoring 9.37 million viewers.
- Fox’s silly yet enjoyable Gotham (read Dave’s recap here) was also down, garnering a 2.2 rating and 5.99 million viewers for a drop of two tenths from last week. Sleepy Hollow ticked up to a 1.8 rating and scored 5 million viewers.
- Over on CBS, The Big Bang Theory was down a tenth to a 4.4 rating and 15.65 million viewers, while the second season premiere of The Millers earned a 2.2 rating and scored 9.13 million viewers. That’s down a tenth from last year’s season finale, but the comedy lost half of its lead-in audience from TBBT. The new drama Scorpion was even with last week’s 2.4 rating and scored 10.52 million viewers, and NCIS: Los Angeles was up a tenth to a 1.7 rating and 8.65 million viewers.
- ABC’s Castle dipped three tenths to a 1.6 rating and 9.29 million viewers.
- The CW’s The Originals matched last week’s 0.7 rating and scored 1.54 million viewers, and Jane the Virgin was up a tenth to a 0.7 rating and 1.75 million viewers.