TV ratings for Tuesday, November 18th are in. Here’s a brief rundown:
- NBC’s swell new comedy Marry Me (from the creator of Happy Endings) saw a rise of three tenths for last night’s Thanksgiving-themed episode, earning a 1.6 rating in the 18-49 demo and scoring 5.32 million viewers. About a Boy was also up, rising four tenths to a 1.3 rating and garnering 4.3 million viewers, while Chicago Fire was down two tenths to a 2.0 rating and 7.70 million viewers.
- Over on The CW, The Flash (read Dave’s recap here) was down a tenth to a 1.3 rating and scored 3.58 million viewers, while Supernatural rose a tenth to a 1.0 rating and scored 2.63 million viewers.
- ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (read Evan Valentine’s recap here) was up a tenth from last week’s series low to a 1.6 rating and 4.54 million viewers, while Forever matched last week’s 1.0 rating and scored 4.41 million viewers.
- Fox’s New Girl ticked up a tenth to a 1.4 rating and scored 2.8 million viewers, and The Mindy Project matched last week’s 1.1 rating and garnered 2.37 million viewers.
- CBS’ NCIS was up three tenths to a 2.6 rating and scored 17.89 million viewers, NCIS: New Orleans rose three tenths to a 2.3 rating and garnered 16.68 million viewers, and Person of Interest also rose three tenths to a 1.6 rating and scored 9.68 million viewers.