TV ratings for Monday, April 21st are in. Here’s a brief rundown:
- The Blacklist returned from a brief hiatus with a revealing episode that hit a 2.8 rating in the 18-49 demo and scored 11.19 million viewers, which is even with its last episode’s performance. It topped the night in scripted programming.
- ABC’s Castle also returned even with a 1.8 rating and 9.63 million viewers.
- CBS’ Monday lineup continues to dip without its How I Met Your Mother lead-in, as 2 Broke Girls dropped two tenths to a series low 2.1 rating and 7.03 million viewers, Friends with Better Lives dipped a tenth to a 1.7 rating and 5.38 million viewers, and Mike & Molly was down two tenths to a 1.9 rating and 7.29 million viewers.
- Fox’s Bones was even with last week’s 1.4 rating and scored 5.87 million viewers, while The Following matched last week’s series low 1.4 rating and 4.52 million viewers.
- The CW’s Monday programming continues to be incredibly low, as Star-Crossed matched last week’s 0.3 rating and scored 1.17 million viewers and The Tomorrow People dropped a tenth to a 0.4 rating and 1.11 million viewers.