TV ratings for Monday, April 28th are in. Here’s a brief rundown:
- Fox’s season finale of The Following ticked up 7% from last week’s series low to a 1.5 rating in the 18-49 demo and scored 4.78 million viewers.
- Over on NBC, The Blacklist ticked down 4% to a 2.7 rating and garnered 10.87 million viewers.
- ABC’s Castle rose 9% to a 1.9 rating and 10.12 million viewers.
- CBS’ 2 Broke Girls rose 5% to a 2.2 rating and 7.78 million viewers, Friends with Better Lives was up 12% to a 1.9 rating and 6.22 million viewers, and Mike & Molly rose 16% to a 2.2 rating and 7.55 million viewers.
- The CW’s Star-Crossed matched last week’s 0.3 rating and garnered 870,000 viewers, while The Tomorrow People tied last week’s series low 0.3 rating and notched 900,000 viewers.
A fascinating acquisition, and one that has been a long time in coming. But how would a 'Myst' TV show work?
The genius comedy show took the classic film and turned it into a hilarious and cutting indictment of female beauty standards.
The penultimate episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is here! War between the Inhumans and S.H.I.E.L.D. is nigh!
The gang gets grifted!
On tonight's episode, 'The Flash' puts the Fear of Grodd into viewers and Reverse-Flash begins building his Legion of Zoom.
"It really is life or death. You’re not even sure if it’s life or death in the present, life or death in the future, or life or death in the past, or a little bit of all three."
"I think people are going to be overjoyed with it and really salivating for next season."
A continually updated list of over 150 scripted broadcast and cable series, detailing which have been cancelled and renewed for the 2015 season so far.
Unfortunately for Fox, 'Gotham's' ratings bump didn't transfer over to 'The Following,' which was down slightly.
The vampires have taken over Manhattan, The Master is undergoing a "wondrous transformation," but the most frightening thing of all is still Corey Stoll's wig.