TV ratings for Monday, April 28th are in. Here’s a brief rundown:
- Fox’s season finale of The Following ticked up 7% from last week’s series low to a 1.5 rating in the 18-49 demo and scored 4.78 million viewers.
- Over on NBC, The Blacklist ticked down 4% to a 2.7 rating and garnered 10.87 million viewers.
- ABC’s Castle rose 9% to a 1.9 rating and 10.12 million viewers.
- CBS’ 2 Broke Girls rose 5% to a 2.2 rating and 7.78 million viewers, Friends with Better Lives was up 12% to a 1.9 rating and 6.22 million viewers, and Mike & Molly rose 16% to a 2.2 rating and 7.55 million viewers.
- The CW’s Star-Crossed matched last week’s 0.3 rating and garnered 870,000 viewers, while The Tomorrow People tied last week’s series low 0.3 rating and notched 900,000 viewers.
Levi talks about his dark and tortured 'Heroes Reborn' character, the set up for Disney's upcoming 'Tangled' series, developing Nerd HQ, and a lot more.
From 'The Hateful Eight' to 'Hannibal', there's plenty of panels we can't wait to see.
"Bowels in, or out?"
Go ahead. Read it out loud. Let's see what happens!
The Punisher is expected to antagonize Daredevil when the second season returns on Netflix in 2016.
Good job, America!
“You can’t spend your whole life holding the door open for people and then being angry when they don’t thank you.”
Check out both full premiere episodes -- minus some of the bad language and nudity. Both series return Sunday, July 12th on Showtime.
Including selections from 'Daredevil,' 'Silicon Valley,' 'The Americans,' and 'Game of Thrones.'
No fear here.