Opening this weekend is DreamWorks comedy Delivery Man. The film is a remake of director Ken Scott’s 2011 Canadian hit Starbuck and stars Vince Vaughn as a sperm donor who ends up being the biological father to 533 kids due to a mix up at the clinic. Those kids are now suing to find out his identity, and Vaughn’s character sets out to become an anonymous “guardian angel” to his illegitimate children. The film also stars Chris Pratt, Cobie Smulders, and Britt Robertson. For more on Delivery Man, watch the trailer.
At the recent Los Angeles press day, I landed a video interview with Vince Vaughn. He talked about how he got involved in the project, playing a character with so many kids, what he collects, his Anchorman 2 cameo, future projects, and more. Hit the jump to watch.
- How did he get involved in the project?
- Talks about playing a character with so many kids but still trying to play it realistically.
- What does he collect?
- Talks about doing a cameo in Anchorman 2.
- What is he looking to do in future projects?
- Did they have a lot of deleted scenes?