Now in theaters is director Wes Ball’s Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials. For those who don’t know, the sequel picks up right where the first film left off. Thomas (Dylan O’Brien) and the other surviving Gladers are out of the Maze and being whisked off to a mystery facility in the desert, presumably for their safety. That’s where they meet Aiden Gillen‘s Janson, the man in charge of the compound who insists on knowing what side is Thomas on. For more on the film, watch this clip or the trailer.
At the Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials press day I asked cast members Dylan O’Brien, Kaya Scodelario, Ki Hong Lee, Thomas Brodie-Sangster and Dexter Darden to talk about their memorable moments from filming. Check out what they had to say below. You can also watch them play “Save or Kill” here and here’s my extended interview with Wes Ball.
In this next chapter of the epic “Maze Runner” saga, Thomas (Dylan O’Brien) and his fellow Gladers face their greatest challenge yet: searching for clues about the mysterious and powerful organization known as WCKD. Their journey takes them to the Scorch, a desolate landscape filled with unimaginable obstacles. Teaming up with resistance fighters, the Gladers take on WCKD’s vastly superior forces and uncover its shocking plans for them all.
In case you missed it, you can check out all of our Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials set visit coverage below:
- ‘Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials’: 20 Things to Know about the Bigger, Broader Sequel
- ‘Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials’: Wyck Godfrey Reveals Book Changes, Easter Eggs and More
- ‘Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials’: Dylan O’Brien Talks Stunts, Unromantic Romance and More
- ‘Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials': Wes Ball on New Locations, Book Changes and More
- ‘Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials’ Set Visit Interview: Surprise! Alan Tudyk is Blondie