CBS All Access launched Jordan Peele‘s The Twilight Zone reboot today, but viewers don’t need a subscription to check it out. Courtesy of the streaming service (and their sponsor GEICO), you can now stream the entirety of the series premiere on YouTube.
The first episode, “The Comedian”, stars Kumail Nanjiani as the title character who will go to great lengths to achieve fame and fortune. This and one other episode are available on the streaming service now, with new episodes airing Thursdays starting April 11th on CBS All Access.
Upcoming episodes will star Adam Scott, John Cho, Tracy Morgan, Ike Barinholtz, David Wayne, Taissa Farmiga, Rhea Seehorn, Alison Tolman, John Cho, Sanaa Lathan, Jacob Tremblay, Jessica Williams and Steven Yeun.
Check out the first episode of The Twilight Zone for free below:
Presented by GEICO. Try 1 week FREE of CBS All Access to watch new episodes of the all new The Twilight Zone, hosted by Jordan Peele.
Comedian Samir Wassan (Kumail Nanjiani) wants to be famous…but at what cost? Witness, if you will, the re-imagining of the most iconic series of all time.
Join Academy Award-winner Jordan Peele as he hosts a journey through a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. Next stop ahead, The Twilight Zone, now streaming exclusively on CBS All Access.
For more on The Twilight Zone, be sure to check out these recent write-ups linked below:
- ‘The Twilight Zone’ Review: A Stellar Return Trip to Another Dimension
- ‘The Twilight Zone’ Extended Trailer Further Reveals the Twisted Terrors of Jordan Peele’s Series
- New ‘Twilight Zone’ Trailers See Adam Scott & Kumail Nanjiani Trapped in Jordan Peele’s Latest Horrorshow
- New ‘The Twilight Zone’ Trailer Teases New Tales of Terror
- Exclusive: Steven Yeun to Star in Episode of Jordan Peele’s ‘The Twilight Zone’