Comedian Wayne Federman started a neat tradition last year with the Wayne Federman International Film Festival. Federman rounds up other comedians to present some of their favorite movies at the Cinefamily in Los Angeles. Each comedian intros the film, performs, and holds a post-screening Q&A. Here is this year’s lineup:
- 2/28 – Sarah Silverman – Crimes And Misdemeanors
- 2/28 – Sklar Brothers – Breaking Away
- 3/1 – Dana Gould – Dr. Strangelove
- 3/1 – Aziz Ansari – Back To The Future
- 3/2 – Nick Kroll – Raising Arizona
- 3/2 – Bill Burr – The Dirty Dozen
Good movies, funny people. What more could you ask for? Head to the Cinefamily site—which promises “surprise special guests”—for tickets. Check out the poster and festival trailer after the jump.