The Wednesday TV ratings for April 22nd are in; here are some of the highlights:
- At 8 p.m., CBS’s Survivor brought in a 2.3 rating in the key 18-49 year old demographic, and 9.84 million viewers, helping CBS tie the night with ABC in the ratings, and win outright with total viewers.
- American Idol was up a tenth on Fox to a 1.5 rating and 7.36 million viewers, putting it in the middle of the ratings overall.
- Arrow was steady with last week’s numbers at 8 p.m. on the CW, notching a 0.9 rating and 2.72 million viewers.
Also on the CW, Supernatural at 9 p.m. was up a tenth to a 0.7 rating and 1.78 million viewers.
- Criminal Minds on CBS was down a tenth to a 1.9 rating and 9.92 million viewers, coming in second to Modern Family at 9 p.m.
- As for ABC’s comedy bloc, Modern Family was down a tenth from its last original episode to a 2.9 rating and 8.76 million viewers at 9 p.m. The Goldbergs was also down a tenth at 8:30 p.m. with a 2.1 rating and 7.12 million viewers, though black-ish at 9:30 p.m. managed to get a bump of two tenths to a 2.1 rating and 6.59 million viewers.
- CSI: Cyber on CBS pulled a 1.5 rating, steady with last week, and 8.25 million viewers at 10 p.m., winning its timeslot.
- Nashville, also at 10 p.m., was up a tenth to a 1.3 rating and 5.35 million viewers.