A number of new posters have made their way online. Briefly:
- White House Down – The new one-sheet for Roland Emmerich’s actioner puts stars Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx front and center following the latest trailer. The film opens on June 28th.
- August: Osage County – The premiere poster for director John Wells’ adaptation of the stage play highlights the fantastic cast that includes Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Ewan McGregor, and Benedict Cumberbatch. The film opens on November 8th.
- Nymphomaniac – The not-so-subtle first poster for Lars von Trier’s next film teases the pic’s subject of, well, sex. The film stars Charlotte Gainsbourg, Stellan Skarsgard, and Shia LaBeouf.
- The Bling Ring – The final poster for writer/director Sofia Coppola’s snapshot of the celebrity-obsessed showcases the film’s cast, which includes Emma Watson and Taissa Farmiga. The film opens on June 14th.
- The Hangover Part III – The latest character poster for Todd Phillips’ trilogy closer features Ken Jeong’s Mr. Chow. The film opens on May 24th.
Hit the jump to check out the posters.
Here’s the official synopsis for White House Down:
Capitol Policeman John Cale (Channing Tatum) has just been denied his dream job with the Secret Service of protecting President James Sawyer (Jamie Foxx). Not wanting to let down his little girl with the news, he takes her on a tour of the White House, when the complex is overtaken by a heavily armed paramilitary group. Now, with the nation’s government falling into chaos and time running out, it’s up to Cale to save the president, his daughter, and the country.
Here’s the official synopsis for August: Osage County:
The story of the strong-willed women of the Weston family, whose lives have diverged until a family crisis brings them back to the Midwest house they grew up in, and to the dysfunctional woman who raised them.
Via IMP Awards.
Here’s the official synopsis for The Bling Ring:
In the fame-obsessed world of Los Angeles, a group of teenagers take us on a thrilling and disturbing crime-spree in the Hollywood hills. Based on true events, the group, who were fixated on the glamorous life, tracked their celebrity targets online, and stole more than 3 million in luxury goods from their homes. Their victims included Paris Hilton, Orlando Bloom, and Rachel Bilson, and the gang became known in the media as “The Bling Ring.”
In THE BLING RING, Oscar Winning filmmaker Sofia Coppola takes us inside the world of these teens, where their youthful naivete and excitement is amplified by today’s culture of celebrity and luxury brand obsession. The members of the Bling Ring introduce us to temptations that any teenager would find hard to resist. And what starts out as youthful fun spins out of control, revealing a sobering view of our modern culture.
Here’s the official synopsis for The Hangover Part III:
“The Hangover Part III” is the third and final film in director Todd Phillips’ record-shattering comedy franchise. This time, there’s no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off.