Last week, Warner Bros. invited us to attend the press junket for The Campaign. The R-rated comedy stars Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis as two politicians who keep finding hilarious new lows in order to win a district election in North Carolina. For more on the film, click here for all of our previous coverage.
During my on-camera interview with Ferrell and Galifianakis, we talked about setting the film in the South, taking the movie to Comic-Con, memorable stories about politicians, Galifianakis’ future regarding stand-up comedy, an update on Anchorman 2, and the worst thing about working together (it involves peach juice). Hit the jump to check out the interview. The Campaign opens Friday.
Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis
- 0:18 – What was absolutely horrible about working together.
- 1:21 – Any memorable stories they heard about politicians while working on the film.
- 1:56 – If the film would have been as funny if it had been set outside of the South.
- 2:32 – The experience of taking the movie to Comic-Con.
- 3:08 – Galifianakis talks about his future regarding stand-up comedy.
- 3:48 – Ferrell provides a brief update on Anchorman 2.