On today’s episode of Collider Movie Talk, John Rocha, Jeff Sneider and Dennis Tzeng discuss the following:
- According to Variety, only “Shallow” from A Star is Born and “All the Stars” from Black Panther will be performed at the Oscars from the Original Song category.
- In an interview with Vanity Fair, Patty Jenkins revealed that she is already thinking about a part 3 in her Wonder Woman trilogy.
- Vin Diesel revealed on his Instagram that a female-driven Fast and Furious spinoff in the works based on a pitch from writers Nicole Perlman, Lindsey Beer and Geneva Robertson-Dworet.
- Variety reports that Matt Smith is in final talks to join Jared Leto in Morbius. No details about the role have been revealed.
- Mandy producers ACE Pictures and SpectreVision announced that they are re-teaming with Nicolas Cage in a feature film version of H.P. Lovecraft‘s The Color out of Space.
- Variety reports that MoviePass is announcing new pricing plans for their service that is based on whether you live in the middle of the country or in a major city.