Now playing in theaters is director Louis Leterrier’s (The Incredible Hulk) magician-centered thriller Now You See Me. For those unfamiliar with the story, it follows an FBI squad on the heels of a team of bank-robbing magicians who share their profits with the audience. The pic boasts an impressive ensemble cast that includes Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, Mark Ruffalo, Michael Caine, Melanie Laurent, and Morgan Freeman. For more on the film, watch six clips and check out all of our previous coverage.
During my interview Woody Harrelson, he talked about how much fun he had making Now You See Me, what he learned about magic (including performing a magic trick on camera!), what it was like working for Leterrier and his always moving camera, and more. In addition, he also talked about Out of the Furnace, and his upcoming HBO detective show with Matthew McConaughey. Hit the jump to watch.
- How much fun did they have making this movie
- Did he learn anything about magic from making the movie
- Has he learned any tricks?
- He performs a cool magic trick for me
- What was it like working with Louis Leterrier and his always moving camera
- Talks about his upcoming detective show with Matthew McConaughey and what it’s been like working for HBO
- Talks about Out of the Furnace