As all of you know, opening this Friday is writer/director Edgar Wright’s Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Over the past week we’ve been posting roundtable interviews that were done right after Comic-Con. Here’s some links if you missed them: Mark Webber/Alison Pill, Brandon Routh/Satya Bhabha, Mary Elizabeth Winstead/Ellen Wong, director Edgar Wright and Kieran Culkin/Aubrey Plaza.
Anyway, during the Los Angeles press junket for Scott Pilgrim, I also got to do TV interviews with most of the cast and director Edgar Wright. Since the interviews were done the day after Comic-Con, I spent most of the time talking about the awesome “Scott Pilgrim Experience” that Universal set up outside the Convention and what being at Comic-Con was like for them. Also, during my interview with Wright, we talked about walking around the convention floor with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, what does he geek out over, what were the screenings like at Comic-Con, and the awesome Scott Pilgrim t-shirts. Check out what he had to say after the jump:
Also…a few days after the junket I sat down with Wright for an epic 40 minute video interview. We literally covered everything Scott Pilgrim and we also talked future projects. Check back Thursday afternoon for the conversation.
- We talk about the limited Scott Pilgrim t-shirts at Comic-Con
- Did he make any shirts for the fans
- Did he want a version of every shirt at Comic-Con or was he specific
- Was he able to walk around the Comic-Con floor? He tells a funny story involving Simon Pegg and Nick Frost
- What is he a geek about or did he walk around just for fun
- What’s the one thing he remembers from Comic-Con…he talks about the screenings and how he almost cried.