20th Century Fox will be showing up in Hall H at Comic-Con 2015 on Saturday, July 11th, and while the schedule didn’t specify what movies they would be bringing, it was safe to assume the studio would be showing off the superhero movies Fantastic Four, Deadpool, and X-Men: Apocalypse.
We now have confirmation that at least one of those movies is coming to San Diego. Director Bryan Singer posted the following on his Instagram page:
In addition to promoting the X-Men: Days of the Future Past – Rogue Cut screening (find out here how you can get in), Singer teased that he would be showing up in Hall H and hoped he could bring some stuff to show us from X-Men: Apocalypse. Considering that the point of Hall H is to promote upcoming movies and TV shows, I’m pretty sure Fox is okay with him sharing the first footage from the film like he did in 2013 when he showed off Days of Future Past.
So if Apocalypse is coming to Hall H, who will be on the panel other than Singer? The safe bets are Jennifer Lawrence, Sophie Turner, and Evan Peters since they’ll be there promoting other properties (Hunger Games, Game of Thrones, and American Horror Story, respectively). There’s also the possibility that Oscar Isaac could show up if he’s also on the panel for Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Also, it’s not like someone has to be on more than one panel to show up for X-Men: Apocalypse. Some of the cast may be at Comic-Con only for this.
Click here to catch up on all of our X-Men: Apocalypse coverage, or peruse the recent links below.
- X-MEN: APOCALYPSE: Olivia Munn Shows Off Psylocke Sword Skills in New Video
- Hugh Jackman Confirmed for X-MEN: APOCALYPSE
- Channing Tatum Says Gambit Is Not in X-MEN: APOCALYPSE
- New X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Set Photo Teases Caliban
- X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Will Feature a Bald Professor X
- New X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Set Photo Reveals Cyclops and Havok’s Parents
- X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Set Photo Does a Close Up on Jean Grey and Jubilee