Although the 20th Century Fox Comic-Con panel featuring X-Men: Apocalypse won’t occur until Saturday night, director Bryan Singer couldn’t wait to share some behind-the-scenes video from the shoot. Granted, it wasn’t just that he was hyped up about sharing this look with fans, it was more about proving to his costume designer Louise [Mingenbach] that he was just a bit busy at the moment. There’s not much revealed in the video regarding plot or characters, but we can confirm that there will be green screen, smoking debris, and a sizable helicopter.
Here’s Singer’s 360-degree, on-set, behind-the-scenes video from X-Men: Apocalypse:
X-Men: Apocalypse features returning actors Jennifer Lawrence, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, and Nicholas Hoult, and will introduce Storm (Alexandra Shipp), Cyclops (Tye Sheridan), Jean Grey (Sophie Turner), and Nightcrawler (Kodi Smit-McPhee), among others when it opens May 27, 2016.
Click here for all of our previous and continuing X-Men: Apocalypse coverage, or peruse some recent stories below:
- Taylor Swift Dazzles with X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Stars and Screenwriter
- X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Will Be “The True Birth of the X-Men”
- Bryan Singer Explains X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST — ROGUE CUT in New Clip
- X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Coming to Comic-Con Says Bryan Singer
- New X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST – ROGUE CUT Clip Features Beast and Mystique
- X-MEN: APOCALYPSE: Olivia Munn Shows Off Psylocke Sword Skills in New Video