Last year I got to visit the set of X-Men: Days of Future Past when the production was filming in Montreal. With the film getting released this May, FOX has lifted my embargo and I’ve just posted some great on-set interviews with Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, writer-producer Simon Kinberg, and director Bryan Singer. In addition, I created a list of 90 things to know about the film which you can read by clicking here. If you’ve been looking forward to Days of Future Past, get ready to learn a lot about the film.
To help promote the set visit, FOX has graciously provided us with 5 new images from the movie. The pics feature new looks at Jennifer Lawrence, Peter Dinklage, Michael Fassbender, Jackman, McAvoy and Singer. Hit the jump to check them out.
Here’s the official synopsis for X-Men: Days of Future Past:
The ultimate X-Men ensemble fights a war for the survival of the species across two time periods in X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST. The beloved characters from the original “X-Men” film trilogy join forces with their younger selves from “X-Men: First Class,” in an epic battle that must change the past – to save our future.
click on any image for high-res
For more from my X-Men: Days of Future Past set visit:
- 90 Things to Know About Bryan Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST From Our Set Visit
- Hugh Jackman Talks Reuniting with Bryan Singer, Battling Sentinels, How Long He’ll Play Wolverine, and More on the Set of X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
- James McAvoy Talks Hanging Out with the Cast, His Scene with Patrick Stewart, Professor X’s Hair, and More on the Set of X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
- Director Bryan Singer Talks Bringing Back the Original Cast, Sentinels, Shooting in 3D, Time Travel Mechanics, and More on the Set of X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
- Writer/Producer Simon Kinberg Talks the Evolution of the Script, Time Travel, the X-MEN Franchise, and More on the Set of X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST