As you’re reading this, there’s a great chance that the characters from The CW’s Arrow are about to bust in through your window and tell you how you have failed this city. No other series on TV today has achieved the same level of relentless action, breathtaking stunts, and consistent bar-raising for the difficulty level of their set pieces. Over three and a half seasons, Team Arrow and their antagonists have almost single-handedly kept the stunt glass industry in business, and business is booming. With that in mind, we’ve lovingly put together every single glass/window-breaking scene from every episode of Arrow so far into one four-minute supercut.
Fronted by Stephen Amell as the Hood/Vigilante/Green Arrow/Emerald Archer, Team Arrow also includes Emily Bett Rickards, Caity Lotz, Katie Cassidy, Willa Holland, Colton Haynes, David Ramsey, Brandon Routh, and Echo Kellum. Though these fine folks play the heroes onscreen, huge props go out to the show’s stunt team, including Curtis Braconnier, Jason Bell, Joel McGowan, J.J. Makaro, Crystal Mudry, and Jon Krait to name but a few. You’ll see why they deserve recognition in the crazy stunt scene supercut that follows.
Watch Every. Single. Broken. Window. from the entire Arrow series below:
Now that you’ve seen all of the glass-breaking action from three-and-a-half seasons of Arrow, here are some stats:
- 59 scenes of glass-breaking in 78 episodes so far for an average of 0.76 window breaks per episode, or one broken window roughly every 79 minutes.
- Arrow/Oliver Queen himself crashed or was thrown through 19 panes of glass
- Villains and miscellaneous characters (ie the poor, beat-up stunt team) comes in next with 16
- Roy/Red Arrow/Arsenal follows up with 7
- Sara Lance/Canary gets 5, while Laurel Lance/Black Canary gets 4
- Felicity flies through busted windows 3 times
- Curtis and Diggle both get 2
- Poor Ray Palmer/The ATOM only gets 1, though he did level an entire floor of his building, so he made the most of it.
Arrow returns tonight at 8pm on The CW.