On this episode of Collider Movie Talk, Mark Ellis, Mark Reilly, and John Rocha preview the entire 2018 summer movie season by discussing the following:
- The panel discusses Avengers: Infinity War and predicts what the opening weekend and final box office numbers will be for the movie.
- Will Incredibles 2 break the all time box office record for Pixar?
- Can Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock pull off another box office surprise with his Die Hard-inspired Skyscraper?
- The panel also predicts how these blockbusters might affect the box office for some of the slightly lesser known releases like The First Purge, Mission: Impossible – Fallout, Tag and Christopher Robin.
- The panel gives their box office predictions for every month of the summer and who might be crowned the box office winner for the summer movie season.