Last night, we brought you some close-up images of the Batman armor from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, as displayed on the Comic-Con 2015 convention floor. Now we have even more BvS goodness to share in the form of new looks at Ben Affleck’s cavalcade of weapons and gadgets that he’ll use to fend on Henry Cavill’s alien in the Zack Snyder-directed superhero pic.
As you can see in the photos below, which were snapped by Steve, Batman’s arsenal includes sticky bombs, a pretty formidable gun, and of course the Batarang. We also have a close-up look at what’s being referred to as the “Tech Cowl,” and I’m mighty curious to see how this is implemented in the film.
Check out the images below, check back on Saturday for our full Batman v Superman panel recap, and click here to catch up on all of our Comic-Con 2015 coverage thus far.
Here’s the official synopsis for the movie:
Fearing the actions of a god-like super hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.
click on any pic for high-res
Click here to catch up on all of our Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice coverage, or peruse the recent links below:
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN Hi-Res Images Revealed
- Ben Affleck Gets into the Marvel vs. DC Debate
- Zack Snyder Defends MAN OF STEEL Ending; Teases Batman Connection and Brainiac
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN Scenes Include a Rainy Rooftop Battle and Solemn Chats with Alfred
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN Hits the Cover of Entertainment Weekly
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN Star Jesse Eisenberg Talks Lex Luthor’s “Emotional Core”