With director Tim Story’s Ride Along 2 opening in theaters this weekend, a few days ago in Miami I landed an exclusive video interview with Benjamin Bratt. He talked about how much fun he had playing the villain in a buddy cop movie, memorable moments from filming, when he first realized people love seeing Ice Cube scream at people, and upcoming projects like The Infiltrator with Bryan Cranston and a TV pilot he’s doing with Lee Daniels.
As most of you know if you’ve seen the trailers or TV spots, the sequel reunites Ice Cube and Kevin Hart as partners and brothers-in-laws-to-be who take a road trip from Atlanta to Miami to take down a drug dealer who’s been funneling product into their hometown. The film also stars Ken Jeong, Olivia Munn, Tika Sumpter and Sherri Shepherd.
Look for more interviews with the cast and filmmakers all week.
- The amazing matte paintings behind him.
- When did he realize people love seeing Ice Cube scream at people?
- Memorable moments from filming.
- How much fun did he have playing the villain in a buddy cop movie?
- Talks about The Infiltrator with Bryan Cranston, a TV pilot he’s doing with Lee Daniels,