If you haven’t seen Kick-Ass yet, you’re missing out on a gem of a film. Directed by Matthew Vaughn and starring Aaron Johnson, Clark Duke, Chloe Moretz, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Mark Strong and Nicolas Cage, the movie is about a high school kid who decides to dress up like a super hero and fight crime. But he has no special powers or real training. Needless to say, things don’t go as planned.
By now you’ve heard the deafening awesome buzz about Kick-Ass, so I say again…what are you waiting for? Go see it this weekend! Want another reason…read Matt’s review.
Anyway, at this year’s WonderCon, I got to talk with Chloe Moretz (Hit Girl) and Christopher Mintz-Plasse (Red Mist) about making the movie. While I tried to keep the interview serious and ask real questions…let’s just say they were more into having fun. You’ll see after the jump:
And for more Kick-Ass interviews, here’s screenwriter Jane Goldman and Aaron Johnson and Clark Duke. Also, last summer at Comic-Con, I was able to speak with Chloe Moretz and Christopher Mintz-Plasse before I knew about the movie. Watch the interviews by clicking their names.
Chloe Moretz and Christopher Mintz-Plasse
- I try to get them to be serious. Epic fail
- What’s the promotional process been like
- Did they think it was going to be such a good film when they got involved
- What scenes were they sad to see get cut out (deleted scenes talk)
- What do they geek out over
- Are they prepared for Comic-Con when people will be dressed up like Hit Girl and Red Mist
- Twitter talk