As most of you know, I’ve interviewed a number of directors recently and each time I get to speak with one…I always ask them if they will work with IMAX on a future project. John had an interesting answer…
Of course we also talked about the making of the film and a few other things…so I hope you enjoy the interview. And if you want to watch 7 movie clips from “Max Payne,” click here.
Director John Moore
- An interesting place for a junket….
- How familiar was he with the game and was this a good excuse to have to play it
- I ask what were the most important parts of the game that he wanted to bring into the film
- How hard was it to film with all the snow…
- I ask my IMAX / 3D question. I ask if the success of Dark Knight in IMAX has maybe made him want to work in the format on a future film
- There are a few sequences in Max Payne that look great visually; I ask how hard were they to do