Happy Friday! Friday’s have always been an excellent day, but they’ve gotten even better and a lot more explode-y over the last few weeks thanks to the folks working on Fast & Furious 8. “Fast Fridays” have become a regular thing, offering inside looks at the stunts, locations, and behind-the-scenes action on the Fast & Furious 8 set. Today brings an up-close look at all the cars you’ll find in “Toy Shop” where Dominic Toretto and Co. keep their gorgeous (and tactical) gear.
Director F Gary Gray takes us on a tour of the Toy Shop, which is packed to the brim with beautiful vehicles, including Bentleys, Maclarens, Maseratis, Jaguars….and “one of the most technologically advanced assault vehicles on planet earth.” There’s even a race boat, and a cherry red corvette to keep things classic.
Fast & Furious 8 rides into theaters on April 14, 2017. The film stars Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Elsa Pataky, Nathalie Emmanuel, Lucas Black, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Kurt Russell, Scott Eastwood, Kristofer Hivju, Helen Mirren, and Charlize Theron. Check out the snazzy new cars (and appearances from a few cast members) in the behind-the-scenes video below.
For more on Fast & Furious 8, check out the links below.
- ‘Fast and Furious 8′: New Set Photo Reveals Unexpected Twist for Dwayne Johnson’s Hobbs
- ‘Fast and Furious 8’: Cool Rides Revealed in New Set Photos from Iceland
- ‘Fast and Furious’ Cast & Character Guide – 15 Years of Fast, Furious Films
- Watch: ‘Fast & Furious 8’ Set Visit Tours the “Automotive Valhalla”
- Watch: Behind-the-Scenes Video of ‘Fast 8′ Zombie Cars Stunt With F. Gary Gray