The Collider Video crew made up of Dennis Tzeng, Josh Macuga, Wendy Lee and Perri Nemiroff look at the season 6 premiere episode of HBO’s Game of Thrones. “The Red Woman” debuted last night, answering many questions die-hard Game of Thrones fans had leading into the premiere episode.
With so many epic plot points happening in just one episode, the panel dive right in with their thoughts, discussing things like Ellaria coming back to Dorne; Davos, Ghost, and the body of Jon Snow plan their counter-attack; Daenerys reconnecting with her Dothraki culture. Then it’s a discussion of the Red Woman herself and what it means now that she has revealed her true form. What does this do for the series moving forward?
Summers span decades. Winters can last a lifetime. And the struggle for the Iron Throne has begun.
It will stretch from the south, where heat breeds plots, lust and intrigues; to the vast and savage eastern lands; all the way to the frozen north, where an 800-foot wall of ice protects the kingdom from the dark forces that lie beyond. Kings and queens, knights and renegades, liars, lords and honest men…all will play the ‘Game of Thrones.’
Game of Thrones Season 6 airs every Sunday evening, only on HBO.
And for more on Game of Thrones, be sure to check out some of our recent coverage below:
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Showrunners Say “We’re Approaching the Finish Line
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 6 Premiere Recap: “The Red Woman”
- ‘Games of Thrones’ Renewed for Season 7
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 6 Character Posters Suggest Everyone Is Dead [Updated]
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Meets Donald Drumpf in Hilarious Mash-Up ‘Winter Is Trumping’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Writer Responds to Criticism of the Sansa Scene
- Watch ‘Game of Thrones’ Melisandre Attend Seth Meyers’ Baby Shower