As most of you know, opening this Friday is “Hellboy 2: The Golden Army.” Since most of you are familiar with the film and what it’s about, let me cut to the reason you’re here…the interview with writer/director Guillermo del Toro.
And since we had talked only days before about both Hellboy and The Hobbit, I asked different questions and got some very interesting answers.
If you’re a fan of Guillermo, I promise you’ll love the interview.
Again, Hellboy 2: The Golden Army opens this Friday. Go see it so we can all get a third film when Guillermo comes up for air! Oh, if you missed the movie clips from Hellboy 2, click here.
Guillermo del Toro
- We start off by me telling him about how I posted all the Saturn Award interviews and how a lot of people watched them.
- We talk a bit about how the fans like to hear him speak about his interests
- How did the premiere go for him – he says that after he introduced the film he went to Laser Blazer to shop for DVDs.
- I ask if he can go shopping and be left alone or does he get stopped all the time.
- We talk about the Troll Market sequence of Hellboy 2.
- I ask where he keeps all the creatures from his movies. This is the best part of the interview as he asks the producer in the room to give me some more time. Thank you Guillermo!
- He talks about his second house where he keeps all his stuff!
- How much is he already thinking about the third Hellboy