Though the last Harry Potter film to feature the title character debuted in 2011, the J.K. Rowling-created franchise continues strong today. David Yates’ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them, a new adaptation that Warner Bros. hopes will kickstart a lucrative film franchise, hits theaters this November, and a two-part play adaptation Harry Potter and the Cursed Child hits the London stage this summer.
With the Harry Potter fandom still thriving around the world, it’s no wonder that interest remains elevated for anything and everything connecting fans to the Wizarding world. With that in mind, Harry Potter franchise stars Rupert Grint, Matthew Lewis, Bonnie Wright, and Evanna Lynch decided to find out just which Hogwarts Houses they’d actually be sorted into. The used the handy virtual Sorting Hat found on the deeply interactive fansite Pottermore to see where they’d end up. Some of the results might surprise you! Plus, bonus videos with each of the actors include a follow-up interview about their experiences in the Harry Potter franchise.
Check out the video of the Harry Potter cast members getting sorted for Pottermore below:
For more on all things Harry Potter, be sure to check out some of our recent coverage below:
- The Top 10 John Williams Scores of All Time
- ‘LEGO Dimensions’ Trailer Adds ‘Harry Potter’, ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’, ‘Mission: Impossible’, and Many More
- First Spoiler-Free ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’ Reviews Hit The Web
- New ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’ Images Reveal Draco and Scorpius Malfoy
- ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’: First Look at Hermione, Ron, and Rose Granger-Weasley