If you follow any reporter on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, I’m pretty sure your feed was overwhelmed by Star Wars mentions the past few days. Over the weekend, director J.J. Abrams and the cast of Star Wars: The Force Awakens did a ton of press here in Los Angeles. Since Disney and Lucasfilm have been trying to keep the twists and turns of The Force Awakens under wraps until opening day, the press junket was an interesting game of “how can I talk without saying anything?”
Since I knew walking in the cast was going to be very careful with their words, I decided to have fun during my TV interviews. As you’ll see during my interview with John Boyega – who plays Finn – we talked about deleted scenes, his best and worst day on set, whether BB-8 is a boy or a girl, his personal ranking of the Star Wars movies, if Han or Greedo shot first, and he attempts an impression of J.J. Abrams.
Finally, if you missed my interview with Gwendoline Christie click here to check it out. Check back every day over the next week and a half for more Star Wars: The Force Awakens interviews.
- Is BB-8 a boy or a girl?
- Who shot first: Han or Greedo?
- If she was a Jedi what color lightsaber would he have?
- What’s his rank of the Star Wars movies?
- What was his best and worst day on set?
- Can he do impressions? Can he do Chewbacca, Jabba and J.J. Abrams?
- Has he seen the film and did he have a lot of deleted scenes?