After cementing its cult status last year, the Keanu Reeves-starring action flick John Wick was a safe bet for a sequel. Now, the Chad Stahelski-directed follow-up John Wick 2 is in production, and we have some set videos and photos that show off Reeves’ title character in action. There’s nothing here that’s going to give any of the plot away, except to say that John Wick still continues to take out anyone who crosses his path with ill intentions.
In addition to Reeves, Lance Reddick, Ian McShane, Bridget Moynahan, and John Leguizamo are returning for Round 2, with the new cast members featuring Common as the main villain, alongside Ruby Rose, Peter Stormare, and Riccardo Scamarcio. John Wick 2 is set to debut sometime next year.
Check out a pair of set videos from John Wick 2 below:
And here’s a collection of behind-the-scenes photos captured on set:
this is the only thing I care about pic.twitter.com/qxH3hsdnZ1
— priscilla page (@BBW_BFF) November 19, 2015
We’ve also come across the following shot suggesting that John Wick will buddy up with a new pooch in the sequel:
— KCR America Latina N (@keanulatino) November 23, 2015
For more on John Wick 2, be sure to check out some of our recent coverage below:
- ‘John Wick 2′ Adds ‘Orange is the New Black’ Breakout, More to Cast
- ‘John Wick 2’ Casts Common as the Guy Dumb Enough to Pick a Fight with John Wick
- Keanu Reeves Talks ‘Knock Knock’ and ‘John Wick 2′
- Exclusive: ‘John Wick 2′ Story Details Revealed
- Exclusive: Chad Stahelski To Direct ‘John Wick 2’ Solo
- ‘John Wick 2′ Filming Begins This Fall with Keanu Reeves