Zack Snyder‘s Justice League is currently filming in London, but as the director just confirmed over social media, they’re in the homestretch. J.K. Simmons wrapped filming his role as Commissioner James Gordon recently, and Ben Affleck’s Batman is apparently done as well. But the Batfleck wouldn’t leave without offering up a little teaser for fans awaiting the newest Warner Bros./DC Comics collaboration, so now we have a good look at the brand new Batsuit!
Courtesy of Snyder himself, Batman’s Justice League version of his Batsuit has been revealed in all its armored, goggle-wearing, arc-welding glory. It’ll no doubt be a great addition to the long line of Batsuits over the decades, but since it’s a new debut, fans will just as certainly have a lot to say about it.
Check out the new Batsuit below:
— ZackSnyder (@ZackSnyder) September 14, 2016
As you can see, the heavily armored and padded Batsuit now comes with a more stylish pair of bat-goggles than even the ones seen in Batman v Superman‘s Knightmare scenes. And the fact that Batman seems to be debuting this new suit alongside a presumably redesigned and fixed-up Batmobile is just the cherry on top. Some folks, however, have pointed out the similarities between the new Batsuit and the costume of Nite Owl from Snyder’s live-action movie Watchmen. Fair comparison or over-simplification? Let us know in the comments below!
For more on Justice League, take a look at some of our recent write-ups below:
- Geoff Johns Details ‘Justice League’ Adjustments Made in the Wake of ‘Batman v Superman’
- Joe Manganiello to Play Deathstroke in Ben Affleck’s ‘Batman’ Movie
- ‘Justice League’: J.K. Simmons Wraps Filming, Reveals Jim Gordon’s Screen Time
- Watch the ‘Justice League’ Cast Use Superpowers Against Dakota Access Pipeline
- Who Is Deathstroke?: Meet the DCEU’s New Villain