The various actors who make up the cast of Zack Snyder‘s epic Justice League movie have been wrapping their individual shooting schedules over the last few weeks, but now the U.K. production is well and truly wrapped. Snyder took to social media to celebrate this fact, and to thank the U.K. for being awesome, and shared an incredible behind-the-scenes look at the production. There’s a lot to unpack here, but you should just check it out for yourselves while we pick our jaws up off the floor.
Starring Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, J.K. Simmons, Willem Dafoe and more, Justice League opens November 17, 2017.
Check out the incredible look behind the scenes of Justice League below:
— Zack Snyder (@ZackSnyder) October 7, 2016
Here’s the official synopsis for Justice League:
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
For more on Justice League, take a look at some of our recent write-ups below:
- ‘Justice League’: J.K. Simmons on Gordon’s Look and His Intense First Day of Filming
- ‘Justice League’: Jason Momoa Thanks Cast & Crew As Filming Wraps in London
- ‘Justice League’: Zack Snyder’s Behind-the-Scenes Image Reveals a Deathstroke Scene
- DC Films Have “Room for Improvement” Says Time Warner CEO
- ‘Justice League’ Celebrates Batman Day with First Look at J.K. Simmons’ Commissioner Gordon