Shia LaBeouf, Tom Hardy, Jessica Chastain, Mia Wasikowska, Jason Clarke, and Gary Oldman Look Cool in Exclusive LAWLESS Blu-ray Publicity Photos

     November 26, 2012

gary oldman shia labeouf lawless

When it comes to period pieces, I am a shallow man.  Put beautiful women (Jessica Chastain, Mia Wasikowska), strapping men (Tom Hardy, Jason Clarke, Gary Oldman), and Shia LaBeouf in Prohibition-era costumes, and I am 80% sold on your movie.  Thankfully, director John Hillcoat took care of the other 20% with Lawless and delivered a taut, beautifully bloody crime drama.

To promote the November 27 Blu-ray/DVD release, Anchor Bay and The Weinstein Company sent us a set of stylish publicity photos.  I would call them effortlessly cool, but I respect the attention to detail too much.  Check out the images after the jump.

Official synopsis:

LAWLESS is the true story of the infamous Bondurant Brothers: bootlegging siblings who made a run for the American Dream in Prohibition-era Virginia. In this epic gangster tale, inspired by true-life tales of author Matt Bondurant’s family in his novel “The Wettest County in the World”, the loyalty of three brothers is put to the test against the backdrop of the nation’s most notorious crime wave.

Latest News