Shortly before Paramount’s CinemaCon presentation yesterday in Las Vegas, I managed to get a few minutes on the red carpet with Megan Fox. She was in town to promote the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sequel Out of the Shadows, where she plays April O’Neil.
During the interview she talked about what’s different about the sequel, what it was like working with Stephen Amell (he plays Casey Jones), memorable moments from set, how she got involved with New Girl, future projects, and more. Check out what she had to say in the video above.
- How is the sequel different from the first film?
- How production was different this time around
- What was it like working with Stephen Amell and memorable moments from set.
- How did she get involved in New Girl?
- Does she want to do more TV in the future?
- What’s coming up next for her? She might go back to New Girl.