At this point, you probably know whether you’re in or out for Avengers: Endgame. A good portion of you probably have your tickets already and are either avoiding all marketing material to steer clear of spoilers or soaking up everything that Disney/Marvel churns out because you just can’t get enough. You can take or leave this new 30-second spot for the upcoming Marvel movie because, on one hand, it doesn’t do much besides stir up some excitement for the film’s eventual arrival, and on the other, you can’t trust anything that Marvel releases in its marketing material these days. Are the gathered Avengers the ones we know and love, ones from another timeline (owing to the severity of the haircuts/colors here), or another universe? Who knows. But if you want to see Rocket Raccoon in his lil spacesuit, this is the promo for you!
Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Brie Larson, Karen Gillan, Danai Gurira, Bradley Cooper, and Josh Brolin, Avengers: Endgame opens April 26th.
Check out the new ad for Avengers: Endgame below:
You know your teams. You know your missions.” Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame is in theaters April 26.
Here’s the official synopsis for Avengers: Endgame:
The grave course of events set in motion by Thanos that wiped out half the universe and fractured the Avengers ranks compels the remaining Avengers to take one final stand in Marvel Studios’ grand conclusion to twenty-two films, “Avengers: Endgame.”
And for more on Avengers: Endgame, here are our most recent related write-ups:
- ‘Hawkeye’ Series Starring Jeremy Renner in the Works at Disney+
- Russo Brothers Say the First Cut of ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Was Actually Shorter Than the Final Cut
- Watch: Neil deGrasse Tyson Goes Deep on That ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Ant-Man/Thanos Theory
- Watch the ‘Avengers’ Cast Dunk on Thor & Star-Lord While Reading a Thanos-Themed Children’s Book
- Watch: ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Cast Says Absolutely Nothing About the Movie on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’