AMC released today first-look images from the upcoming third series in The Walking Dead Universe. The series will make its panel debut at New York Comic Con this Saturday, October 5th at 11:30am, with participants including co-creators Scott M. Gimple and Showrunner Matt Negrete, along with cast members Aliyah Royale, Alexa Mansour, Annet Mahendru, Nicolas Cantu, Hal Cumpston and Nico Tortorella.
The third installment of the franchise will feature two young female protagonists and focus on the first generation to come-of-age in the apocalypse as we know it. Some will become heroes. Some will become villains. In the end, all of them will be changed forever. Grown-up and cemented in their identities, both good and bad. Produced and distributed by AMC Studios, the series will premiere on AMC in Spring 2020.
Since NYCC ’19 kicks off today, be sure to keep up with all of the expected panels, reveals, and guests:
And for more on The Walking Dead, be sure to visit these recent write-ups:
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Seasons Ranked from Worst to First
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Timeline, Explained
- Watch: ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 10 Video Teases the Battle Against the Whisperers
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 10 Poster Puts Daryl and His Big Ol’ Knife Front and Center
- New Images from ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 10 Put on a Post-Apocalyptic Fashion Show
Check out the new images below: