Tuesday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Last night’s episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ticked up 4% from last week’s 2.4 rating to a 2.5 rating in the 18-49 demo, scoring 9.3 million viewers. Read Evan’s recap here.
- Also up was a Thanksgiving-themed episode of Fox’s New Girl, which earned a 1.9 rating and 3.51 million viewers for a rise of 12% over last week’s series low 1.7 rating.
- On the flipside, new Fox comedy Dads hit a series low 1.2 rating and 3.19 million viewers, which is a drop of 8% from last week’s series low 1.3 rating.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Tuesday, November 26th, including Person of Interest, The Mindy Project, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and more.
- Fox’s comedy block kicked off with a series low for Dads, which earned a 1.2 rating and 3.19 million viewers for an 8% drop.
- The excellent Brooklyn Nine-Nine was even with last week’s 1.5 rating and scored 3.71 million viewers.
- New Girl finally saw a rise in viewership after last week’s series low 1.7 rating, hitting a 1.9 rating and 3.51 million viewers.
- Closing out the evening was The Mindy Project, which rose 17% from last week’s season low 1.2 rating to a 1.4 rating and 2.65 million viewers. The show will be taking a winter hiatus starting January to make way for Glee, but will return in April.
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. scored a 2.5 rating and 9.3 million viewers, which is arise of 4% from last week’s 2.4 rating.
- Chicago Fire was up 11% from last week’s season low 1.9 rating with a 2.1 rating and 6.96 million viewers.
- NCIS: Los Angeles garnered a 2.4 rating and 12.19 million viewers, which is down 4% from last week’s 2.5 rating.
- The drama series Person of Interest was up 5% from last week’s 2.0 rating with a 2.1 rating and 11.7 million viewers.
- Over on The CW, The Originals was even with its last original episode’s 1.1 rating and scored 2.32 million viewers.
- Supernatural was up 11% from last week’s 0.9 rating to a 1.0 rating and 2.39 million viewers.