Thursday night’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- The CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory had a great night, as it hit an all-time high of 17.4 million viewers and a rating of 5.5 in the 18-49 demo, up 8% from last week’s 5.1 rating. It’s an impressive feat scoring an all-time high at this stage, as the veteran series is in its sixth season on the air.
- Also scoring a high was the CBS drama Person of Interest, which had its highest rated episode of the season thus far with a 3.1 rating and 14.5 million viewers. That’s up 7% from last week’s 2.9 rating.
- Over at Fox, the drama-comedy Glee dipped 13% to a 2.1 rating and 5.28 million viewers, down from last week’s 2.4 rating.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Thursday, November 15th, including 30 Rock, Last Resort, Parks and Recreation, The Vampire Diaries, The Office, and more.
- Now in its final stretch of episodes ever, 30 Rock was even with last week’s numbers for a 1.2 rating and 3.4 million viewers.
- Sophomore comedy Up All Night hit a 1.3 rating and 3.1 million viewers, down 7% from its most recent episode’s 1.4 rating.
- It looks as if The Office is going out on a very low note, as this week’s episode tied its series low with a 2.0 rating and 4.15 million viewers. That’s a drop of 17% from last week’s unimpressive 2.4 rating compared to its juggernaut status in previous years.
- A Joe Biden-infused episode of Parks and Recreation was even with last week, scoring a 1.7 rating and 3.57 million viewers.
- Over on ABC, new series Last Resort was down 7% from last week’s 1.4 rating with a 1.3 and 5.82 million viewers. This does not bode well for the critically praised series going forward.
- Grey’s Anatomy was down with a 3.1 rating and 8.66 million viewers for a drop of 6% from last week’s 3.3 rating.
- Scandal, on the other hand, hit a 2.1 rating and 6.14 million viewers for a rise of 11% from last week’s 1.9.
- The Big Bang Theory notched an all-time high with 17.4 million viewers and a 5.5 rating, up 8% from last week’s 5.1.
- Two and a Half Men fared well also, scoring a 4.1 rating and 13.9 million viewers for a rise of 2% from last week’s 4.0 rating in the demo.
- The drama series Person of Interest hit a season high with a 3.1 rating and 14.51 million viewers, up 7% over last week’s 2.9 rating.
- New procedural Elementary saw an uptick from last week’s series-low numbers with a 2.3 rating and 10.72 million viewers, up 5% from last week’s 2.2.
- Glee garnered a 2.1 rating and 5.28 million viewers, dropping 13% from last week’s 2.4 rating.
- Fan-favorite The Vampire Diaries hit a 1.2 rating and 2.8 million viewers, dropping 20% from last week’s 1.5 rating.
- New series Beauty and the Beast garnered a 0.6 rating and 1.62 million viewers, dipping 14% from last week’s 0.7.