With the DVD/Blu-ray release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 a few days ago, Warner Bros. Home Video invited a number of reporters from around the world to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, Florida to help promote its release. While there, I got to speak with the cast as well as some of the filmmakers behind one of my favorite films of the year. Over the past few days I posted my interviews with director David Yates, Warwick Davis, and James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley). And up next I’ve got Rupert Grint.
During our brief conversation, Grint talked about being at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and what impressed him, what props he took home from set, what’s on his iPod right now, if he remembers any deleted scenes that have yet to be included on the DVD/Blu-rays, and what other films projects he has coming up. Hit the jump to watch.
Finally, if you missed my image article recap from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, click here.
- What’s on his iPod right now
- What’s his karaoke song
- Has he been able to walk around The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and what has impressed him
- What props or costumes did he take home from set
- Does he remember any deleted scenes that have yet to be included on the DVD/Blu-rays
- What other films is he working on