At this year’s San Diego Comic Con, our own Perri Nemiroff got to talk to the cast of the CBS drama series Scorpion about what fans can expect in Season 3 (“nudity!” or maybe not, though they are on at 10 p.m. now …). Stars Katharine McPhee (Paige), Eddie Kaye Thomas (Toby), Ari Stidham (Sylvester), and Jadyn Wong (Happy) also played “Would You Rather?” and answered questions about their preferences on set and filming.
The cast also teased the “questions will be answered,” there will be more romance, and that the best episode (so far) is the second one back. You can check out the full interview in the video player above, and also check out the time index of questions below.
Scorpion returns to CBS on Monday, October 3rd.
- 0:22 – Would You Rather rules explained
- 0:46 – Would you rather screw up every take yourself, or have someone else screw up your best take?
- 1:21 – Who is guilty of screwing up the most?
- 1:47 – Would you rather work opposite of someone who prepares too much or not enough?
- 2:51 – Would you rather have to fake sneeze or fake vomit? (And everyone gangs up on Ari)
- 3:59 – Would you rather sign on for a new project without reading the script of without knowing anyone who you’re going to work with?
- 5:33 – What is going to make Season 3 this season stand out and that fans can look forward to?