On today’s Jedi Council (March 29th, 2018), Kristian Harloff, Ken Napzok and Van William discuss the following:
- In an interview with IGN, Mark Hamill reveals that George Lucas was not going to kill Luke Skywalker until the end of Star Wars: Episode IX.
- Vulture interviewed an unnamed actor who worked on Solo: A Star Wars Story for four months. He tells of a “disorganized and chaotic” set under Phil Lord and Christopher Miller that became “controlled and efficient” under Ron Howard.
- In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Laura Dern revealed that Admiral Holdo was Force-sensitive.
- Disney announced on the StarWarsUK twitter account that Solo: A Star Wars Story will be released a day earlier in the UK on May 24th.
- Disney is using the upcoming Star Wars novel Thrawn: Alliances to set up the planet Batuu in canon. It’s the name of the planet being constructed at Disneyland and Walt Disney World for their Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge ride.
- In an interview with Hidden Remote, Taylor Gray says that he has “high hopes” for Ezra Bridger’s return in a future Star Wars project.
- Gamespot reports that Electronic Arts is making an open-world Star Wars video game.
- The panel reviews Doctor Aphra #18 which includes an appearance by Hera Syndulla.
- Twitter and Facebook Questions