On this episode of Collider Movie Talk, Mark Ellis, Kristian Harloff, and Jon Schnepp discuss the following:
- Disney and Lucasfilm released a new Solo: A Star Wars Story trailer.
- Marvel Studios released a new, extended TV spot for Avengers: Infinity War.
- Box Office Report- John Krasinski’s A Quiet Place soared to a whopping $50 million this weekend becoming the third-highest opening ever for a horror movie. Ready Player One arrived in second place with $25 million domestically, which contributed to its almost $400 million worldwide take over these last two weeks.
- EW released a new image for The Meg that reveals how massive the shark is going to be in the film.
- Paramount announced that they are pushing Tim Miller’s Terminator reboot release date back three months.
- Live Twitter Questions