Sony Pictures and MGM have released a new Spectre poster via the official 007 twitter feed. While the teaser poster had Bond all dressed down in a uninspired, but functional turtleneck — pardon, tactleneck — the latest promo art puts Bond back in his classiest gear — the old school white tux, fully equipped with a Boutonnière. The poster also teases the Dia de los Muertos sequence that kicks off the film. I love the first teaser poster, but this is definitely the most classic Bond promo art we’ve seen so far.
Spectre stars Daniel Craig as James Bond, Ben Whishaw as Q, Naomie Harris as Moneypenny, Ralph Fiennes as M, Christoph Waltz as Oberhauser, Monica Bellucci as Lucia Sciarra, David Bautista as Mr. Hinx, Léa Seydoux as Madeleine Swann and Stephanie Sigman as Estrella. The film hits UK theaters on October 26th, and arrives in the US on November 6th. Check out the new poster below.
Here’s the official synopsis for Spectre:
A cryptic message from Bond’s past sends him on a trail to uncover a sinister organization. While M battles political forces to keep the secret service alive, Bond peels back the layers of deceit to reveal the terrible truth behind SPECTRE.
You can click here to catch up on all our Spectre coverage, or peruse some recent articles below.
- Daniel Craig Says ‘Spectre’ Is “’Skyfall’ Times 10”; Talks Bond Misogyny, Leaving the Franchise
- ‘Spectre’: Sam Mendes Confirms It’s James Bond’s Origin Story
- New ‘Spectre’ Video Highlights Monica Bellucci and Léa Seydoux
- SPECTRE Theme Finished and Sounding “Fantastic”; Place Your Bets on Who Sang It
- New SPECTRE Trailer Reveals a Very Personal Threat